Friday, June 1, 2007

♣ New Record ♣

The day I cannot forget it happen in this year…I was create a new record that is playing pc game with 24hour non stop…The last record I was create is 20hour only. This time I made a new record yeah…I feel great. The game I was played is RPG type this my one of four favorite game type... Actually this game take 1month to finish it…as we know if we play to long that not good for our health…But that my hobbies so what can I do. Just made it... heheh …maybe next time I will make 48hour non-stop…heheh. Just kidding…hmm please don’t try this habit if you want to live…so if you same as me just do it and make your life be fun that my advice…ok see ya…

Have a nice day

1 comment:

misz_A said...

next new record 48hrs???? whoaaahhh... if only u can make a record for studying nonstop for that long..... :P