Saturday, May 19, 2007

♣ Present ♣

When we talk about present I’m sure everyone like it, this time I would like share my story to those see my blog. This time we talk about birthday present, last year on my birthday I was received one present form my best friend. Actually I not expect I can get a present from anyone. That time I was received one box, the box look nice with blue color. I like that color because that my favorite color. When I open the box I saw one T-shirt with blue color I think she know my favorite color. I like that T-shirt because it really matches with me. I think I should thank to her and may be I should give one present to her someday. That about receive the present this time I would like story about my present give. I have given one present to someone that is my friend at my home town. Actually I don’t remember when it happen the think I remember is about the present. I was buy a one thing it look nice but to small. I was put it in one box with smart envelop. The thing I was brought are cheap and fragile but useful for someday. It will use when we in difficulty. The present I was brought is Phillips bulb light it less electric usage and also can save our money for paying electric bills.That thing will used when we in dark, that I `m say right. That all about my story I hope u all enjoy with my story.
Have a nice day :p

3 comments:

misz_A said...

ENG 253???????????????????????

saranggeyo said...

hai......you always use same color....

archer said...

hey guyzzzz.....ENG263 LA....heeee...