Sunday, May 27, 2007

♣ First Crush ♣

Hello everyone sorry for make waiting … This my Experience about my first crush it`s happen since the secondary school. This Experian happen when I in form four at the time I was feeling love with someone. She very helpful and caring about me when I in difficulty such as when I got problem in my academic. Actually my bad habit is hard to read the book because that can make me sleepier. The first thing can make me feeling love with her is she has special advantage that is she can make people happy when we in sadness or sorrow. The thing I like about her is she so cute and also her voice. Actually she older than me but that nothing for me to be feeling with her but that only for while…actually I don’t tell anyone about this if I tell to someone they will laugh at me because that impossible to get her...the day after day we get close after that she feel something weird to me because of that I always make revision with my friend …than the exam is coming then she find me at the class than she told me” try your best for your exam than get the batter mark for your subject” that word make me feel more to study…than the result is coming than I get “A” in geography subject…than I make that subject to be my favorite subject…after that she give me some advice that is “when we like someone you must be a friend with them” at the moment I was thinking what the meaning of that word…then she give this word to me….


"Sweet words are easy to say,
Sweet things are easy 2 buy,
But sweet people are difficult to find.
Life ends when U stop dreaming,
Hope ends when U stop believing,
Love ends when U stop caring,
Friendship ends when U stop sharing."



After that i know what the meaning of that word there are nothing between us then I was thinking that what she say are right because there are different between us…so I chose my way to continue my study…than The final exam is coming that is SPM…at the time I was promise with her I must get “A” in that exam..Then the result is coming I got 2 “A” in that exam...So I find to her to show my result then she proud with me…Then time to leave school was come then she told me ” wherever you go don`t ever forget your friend” until now I still remember all my friend and also what she teach me in the class….that all for my first crush I think you all know who is she right…..heheheheh

2 comments:

archer said...

eyo......hehehehehe....so lovely word.....but i don't know r whose she....tell me??????????????????

spring walt said...

EK ELEH....i know yerk sir?...huhu.i don't know lor who's she?never story yerk...