Friday, June 1, 2007

♣ Chatting Experience ♣

When we talk about chatting I `m sure all of you have this experience… all of you know about me that is my hobbies always interest in Japanese thing such as music, video, movie and so on…this time I like tell my story about my chatting experience… I have a lot of friend in my Hi5 all of them from other country…actually I got 2 of account to chatting that is MSN and yahoo messenger…we all always discus about animation story and our collection …some time we share our knowledge like Japanese language…mostly all of them from Europe and south America so there are no problem to communicated with them…but I got problem with English some time I to shy to chat with them because of my weak in English. Now I fell better when I chat with them because some of them know me so they know what I saying…some time they make correction in my word if they not understand…but I have one friend from Japan this person got problem with English … as we know people in Japan have problem with English because they make Japan language most important in their country so that why she weak in English …some time I teach her how to write or spelling…actually i not good to. But I have more friend expert in English in that case we share our language she can learn English and we learn Japan language … that all for my chatting experience……

Have a good day

No comments: